On Tuesday, Shares of DHT Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: DHT) inclined 2.20% to $3.71. The stock opened its trade at $3.81 and after floating in a price range of $3.68 to $3.85; the stock grabbed the investor’s attention and traded 1,139,431 shares as compared to its average daily volume of 860.15K shares. The stock’s institutional ownership stands at 40.10%.
DHT Holdings, Inc. (DHT) recently declared:
- Adjusted EBITDA for the quarter of $33.50M. Net loss for the quarter of $7.50M or loss of $0.05 per basic share. After adjusting for non-cash impairment charge of $1.10M and a net loss of $3.30M related to the sale of DHT Eagle and DHT Utah, the Company had a net loss for the quarter of $3.20M or loss of $0.02 per basic share.
- Adjusted EBITDA for full year 2017 of $152.10M. Net income for the year of $6.60M or $0.05 per basic share. After adjusting for non-cash impairment charge of $8.50M and a net loss of $3.50M related to the sale of vessels, the Company had net income for the year of $18.70M or $0.15 per basic share.
- The Company’s VLCCs achieved time charter equivalent earnings of $23.20K per day in the fourth quarter of 2017 of which the Company’s VLCCs on time-charter earned $35.80K per day and the Company’s VLCCs operating in the spot market achieved $19.60K per day. For the twelve months of 2017 the Company’s VLCCs achieved time charter equivalent earnings of $27.50K per day of which the Company’s VLCCs on time-charter earned $36.80K per day and the Company’s VLCCs operating in the spot market achieved $23.80K per day.
- So far in the first quarter of 2018, 60% of the available VLCC spot days have been booked at an average rate of $20.0K per day.
- For the fourth quarter of 2017, the Company will return $2.80M to shareholders in the form of a cash dividend of $0.02 per share, payable on February 28, 2018 for shareholders of record as of February 20, 2018.
DHT has a market value of $526.89M while its EPS was booked as $0.08 in the last 12 months. The stock has 142.02M shares outstanding. In the profitability analysis, the company has gross profit margin of 47.70% while net profit margin was 1.90%. Beta value of the company was 0.66; beta is used to measure riskiness of the security. Analyst recommendation for this stock stands at 2.40.
I am Pamela Lord and I have over 16 years experience in the financial services industry giving me a vast understanding of how news affects the financial markets. I am an active day trader spending the majority of my time analyzing earnings reports and watching commodities and derivatives. I have a Masters Degree in Economics from Westminster University with previous roles counting Investment Banking.
Address: 4720 Steele Street, Lombard, IL 60148
Phone: (+1) 630-678-4671